Monday, September 29, 2008

IN THE AIR #4


HELL-O NUTZ
SORRY THAT I"M LATE IN POSTING.
ABOVE MY LOGO YOU WILL NOTICE AN IMAGE.
THIS IS YOUR FIRST CLUE AS TO
WHAT IS IN THE AIR.
A CERTAIN NUT MADE A GUESS THAT
IT MIGHT BE CHRISTMAS OR THANKSGIVING.
BZZZZZZZZZZZ WRONG.
ALSO THE SAME NUT ADDED A SONG:
IN THE AIR TONIGHT.
IF IN FACT IT WAS TONIGHT
I WOULD HAVE SAID SO.
BUT IT'S NOT.
BUT IT IS THE AIR.
ALSO THERE WILL BE A PRIZE GIVEN TO
THE FIRST NUT TO GUESS.
CLOSE GUESSES DON'T COUNT.
ONLY CORRECT GUESS.
HOPEFULLY THIS WILL GET ALL THE NUTZ WHO
HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING BACK ONLINE.


WORDS OF WISDOM:
NEVER CHASE CARS IN HIGH HEELS
PEACE AND LOVE
ME
:}


6 comments:

Jules said...

Pot roast with carrots...Carrot cake...ugly men with crazy red hair pumped up with steriods wearing eyemakeup???

EERRRGGG!!!!

I will crack this!!!

I will I will!!!

Jules said...

Is it the election...voting??? He is like the carrot top of uncle sam "We Want You"???

Is is red leaves?

Jules said...

Carrot top is doing the half time show for the super bowl?

Jules said...

Is it the great pumpkin charlie carrot top?

Anonymous said...

NO....IT IS SUPER-RED!

Mom~Laura said...

I know.
A red piece of ice laying in the snow, melting.
OR....
The wizard of Oz is in the air.
ho hum