
After much deliberation on how exactly to respond to the last post, as the moderator and creator of this blog I have decided to remove it.
This is not out of anger or spite, just simply because this is **not** a private blog and there are many guests whom we know and don't know that come here to visit.
It is my opinion that any complaints or hurt feelings that need to be addressed should be done on an individual basis via telephone, email or whatever means anyone one finds necessary with the exception of this blog.
This blog was created for fun, family and friends not for arguing, insulting, name calling etc. I am not saying that the last post did that in any way I am saying that things could end up going in that direction.
It is much too hard to detect tone and feeling behind words that are written back and forth.
Peace to all...
Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment