Saturday, July 12, 2008

very interesting...........


so where the heck is everybody?
is anyone reading this besides you and i, jule?
think we are BORING people? lol
oh well, their loss!
come on people - at least leave a comment and
let us know you're reading!

2 comments:

Jules said...

hahaha!!!!!!
Mom is having trouble because you need a google account.
Lori needs Dan to help her set up an account.
I could just take it off private???
You can do that and not ping or publish itso that it draws new visitors, however if people want to stop by they can?
So let me know what you think we should do?
It may just be the case of my Mom needing to get her new computer and me figuring it out for her, so I think after sometime more people would read it, but for now we are having fun eh???

Anonymous said...

O.K.O.K. I'M READING. WHEN I'M NOT WANTING TO THROW THE COMPUTER OUT THE WINDOW CUS IT WON'T DO THE RIGHT THINGS.

VERY CUTE.

PEACE,LOVE,HEALTH AND LOTS OF SMILES,

GUESS WHO