Tuesday, July 8, 2008

H2O w/Lemon!

One Saturday after work I settled on the couch and flipped through the TV and happened to stop at a cooking show on PBS and this sweet gal Zona Foco had just splattered herself with a fruit thing she had been mixing in the blender, instead of them editing it out she just laughed about it for a couple minutes and went on to make some lovely HEALTHY dishes!
After her show I went on Amazon.com to get her cook book Likety Split Meals,
then I stumbled upon this lovely book, Water with Lemon,
you can read a chapter by clicking here,
which is what I did and then I couldn't wait to get it in the mail and finish it!
Unlike most "diet" books this one grabbed me right away.
I love Amazon.com because you can get used books, which is what I got I think I paid $7 for the book and it is always $3.99 S&H.
I will be willing to loan mine out, but I would like it back within a week because I really want to make notes and things in the book
(I love to do that with my books, which is why I don't mind them used).
Anyway, I am going to post here the little secrets of this book, because I feel that it is a great way to look at being healthy! Look for my post tomorrow about:
THE POWER OF ONE GOOD HABIT!

1 comment:

Norma said...

hey, this looks interesting. read the first chapter, hmmm...might be visiting amazon myself! i have ordered used books from them, also - they have some really great deals.