I still can't get the second one to work?Is it just a card???I thought if I posted it here it would work...plus this blog has been very quiet since FB.I will try to post here more often!
no it is just a picture, no movement. :)
no no movement just a pix. lol
It is just a pix. no movement on this one. lol
...actually i think she is just PLAIN crazy. heh heh heh
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I still can't get the second one to work?
Is it just a card???
I thought if I posted it here it would work...plus this blog has been very quiet since FB.
I will try to post here more often!
no it is just a picture, no movement. :)
no no movement just a pix. lol
It is just a pix. no movement on this one. lol
...actually i think she is just PLAIN crazy. heh heh heh
Post a Comment