In line we went!
6am!
oh my...6am!
Thousands in front of us thousands behind!

(I'm not doing a water commercial with you Sarah)

But I sure hope we don't get pooped on, no matter how much it brings good luck!

It helps to have cute toes!

And some chairs to sit on while in line for hours!

These guys will be on TV!

After hours and hours welcome to Gate 7!
(I'm not doing a water commercial with you Sarah)
But I sure hope we don't get pooped on, no matter how much it brings good luck!
It helps to have cute toes!
And some chairs to sit on while in line for hours!
These guys will be on TV!
After hours and hours welcome to Gate 7!
NO no!

We are so silly happy though!

NOW IT BEGINS!!!
We are so silly happy though!
Sarah becoming the next AMERICAN IDOL!!!!
WOOOHHOOOO BABY!!!!!!
NOW IT BEGINS!!!
Today's work is done, lets catch a cab!

Wait not before Sarah can get some more self portraits! LOLOLOLO!
Wait not before Sarah can get some more self portraits! LOLOLOLO!
2 comments:
Awsome pictures just awsome!
Round 2 on Monday. HEY HEY.
You girls are two pea's in a pod, you know that?
Love,
Mom
Love the pictures. Will be saying lotsof prayers for Sarah on Monday. I know she can do it!!!!
Go Sarah! Go Sarah! Go Sarah!
Love ya!
Dianne
Post a Comment