Seriously, ahem..I'm very happy for both of you, Jim and Chris. It's nice to be with a friend, isn't it? Helps to be in love too.tee hee..
I know you both will work at this very hard to keep that little sparkle going for you.
Congratulations, I'm smiling! AAANNNNDDDDDD!!...How did Danny know about the toilet seat Jimmy?? I didn't tell, honest. Good Luck on that one Chrissy. giggle
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS SARAH BERRY AND NICK!! REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH. HEARD YOU GOT A GREAT BLING, BLING, DRESS SARAH. ALRIGHT! GETTING THINGS SET UP.
I WISH YOU BOTH THE BEST. I HOPE YOU HAVE A LIFETIME OF SMILES. KEEP A SENSE OF HUMOR ABOUT EVERYTHING AND YOU CAN MAKE IT THROUGH ALL.
REALLY, CONGRATULATIONS, VERY HAPPY FOR YOU.
LOVE & SMILES,(as always)
me,me,me
JIMMY'S GETTIN' MARRIED, JIMMY'S GETTING MARRIED, na,na,na, nana..
Seriously, ahem..I'm very happy for both of you, Jim and Chris. It's nice to be with a friend, isn't it? Helps to be in love too.tee hee..
I know you both will work at this very hard to keep that little sparkle going for you.
Congratulations, I'm smiling!
AAANNNNDDDDDD!!...How did Danny know about the toilet seat Jimmy??
I didn't tell, honest. Good Luck on that one Chrissy. giggle
Love and Smiles,
me,me,me
Post a Comment