My customer Debbie, (who makes me a huge fabulous tin of almost too beautiful to eat Christmas cookies) brought me this recipe for these yummy muffins. Not only did she bring the recipe, but she baked some for samples, AND brought me the jar of dry ingredients and can of pumpkin needed to make my own!!! How NICE!!!!
So tonight to take the snowy chill out of the house I turned on my oven and made them!!!
YUMMMMmmmmYYYyyy!!!
Only I added dried cranberries instead or raisins or currents (it is what I had in the house). Just look at all those cranberries!
So here is the details:
- 1 c quick oats
- 1 c buttermilk (mix w/oats and let sit 1 hr)
- 1/2 c white flour
- 1/2 c whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 egg
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1/4 c canola oil
- 1/4 c molasses (I didn't have any)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 can (15oz) pumpkin
Mix everything together, dry ingredients first then wet, then pumpkin.
Line muffin tin with papers and spray with Pam.
Bake 15 - 20 minutes @ 400 Makes 12 muffins
I must have used too many cranberries cuz I got 18 huge wompers!!!
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment