Sunday, September 21, 2008

IN THE AIR #3

HELL-O NUTZ
CAN YOU FEEL IT?
IT'S IN THE AIR
Well it's Sunday and
it's time for my weekly blog.
The BEARS lost another one but
that doesn't take away the fact
that it's in the air.
So far only one of the NUTZ
has asked: WHAT IS IN THE AIR?
And another NUT is questioning my sanity.
Although the verdict is still out about my sanity,
rest assured it is IN THE AIR.
Soon you will all know. In fact hints
will be given in the future. So keep
on coming back.
WORDS OF WISDOM:
If you give lemons to a cat,
you will have a sourpuss.
PEACE & LOVE
ME

3 comments:

Jules said...

IS IT X-MAS???
IS THAT IS WHAT IS IN THE AIR?????

OH NO I KNOW WHAT IT IS..........................

THANKSGIVING!!! YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY!!!
I AM RIGHT AREN'T I!!!!!

Jules said...

PS the game was brutal!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE MUSIC.
jULIE IS CORRECT I THINK ITS TURKEY IN THE AIR!